Comfortable and gentle on the environment
Waterlily foam is an environmentally friendly quality product in the High Resilience family, developed for bed and furniture manufacturers. The foam structure results in a springy, soft comfort which is even better than cold foam.
The material has been carefully designed so that the raw materials can be reused following simple decomposition. The manufacture of Waterlily® is very demanding – both in terms of raw materials and production – and Carpenter is one of the few companies in the world which produces this type of foam.
- Developed with a focus on comfort and the environment
- The raw materials can be reused
- Fire retardant without the use of additives
- Passes the ‘California section A+C’ fire test
- Hardness loss due to dynamic fatigue is 8-20 %
- Produced in densities from 40 kg/m3 to 80 kg/m3
Do you want to know more about Waterlily?
Contact the sales department on +45 86 29 23 11