High Quality Air Filtration Media that Exceeds Customer Expectations
As one of the world’s largest processors of high loft polyester and a member of the National Air Filter Association, Carpenter designs and tests media for performance and efficiency in-house, and the results are confirmed by independent laboratories.
We offer products for every air filtration application and partner with our customers to develop exclusive individual applications.
Types of Air Filtration
- Both single and dual denier products are available in airlay, garnett and carded webs ranging from 0.02 to 4 oz.
- PSF standard.
- Bulk Media is available in resin, thermal-bonded batting along with optional additives such as Heat Seal, Antimicrobial, Flame Retardants and Scrim-backed products.
- Products are available in several colors such as white, green, blue and gold.
- Lightest weight lofted polyester MERV 10 product in the market today
- Unmatched performance and groundbreaking design
- Lower material costs and energy bills
- LEED® certification compliant
Our paint arrestor products capture overspray solids deep within the media, reducing air pollution, fire hazards and damage to the surrounding area. Available in economy blends, duel denier and extended surface innovations, you will find a product to fill any cross-draft paint arrestance application.
|PA3||1.3 oz/sq ft||7/8″ – 1 1/8″||Single|
|MPA||1.3 oz/sq ft||1 1/8″||Dual|
|MPA Plus||1.3 oz/sq ft||1 1/8″||Dual, Needled, and Tack|
Carpenter Co. offers polyester blends and can also develop proprietary designs to our customers.
Our unique blend of manufacturing technology and product development experience in composite media and surface treatments makes Carpenter Co. your reliable resource for micron and air permeable media.