Fireseal™ is a highly modified, flexible, open-celled polyurethane foam
Fireseal™ presents excellent absorption characteristics, especially in the troublesome low frequencies, whilst achieving the highest possible fire resistance ratings for a flexible acoustic foam.
- BS 476 Part 6 & Part 7 (Class “0”)
- EN 13501-1 Euro Class B-s2,d0
- UL94 94-V-0
Fireseal™ is a chemically inert product that will not dust or migrate, even when subjected to high velocity airflows. Tested at 10000 fpm for 4 hours.
- ASTM C1071-05 12.7 Pass
Fireseal™ Duct Liners are a safe and easy-to-install alternative to conventional faced acoustic materials. This class “O” fire resistant foam is easy to cut and shape, applies readily to almost any fabrication, and is safe to handle because it is non-irritant.
- Adhesive backed Fireseal™ is the perfect choice for duct lining systems.
- Easy to cut and apply
- Non irritable
- Fire rating BS476 Parts 6 & 7 Class “0” and Euro classification B-S1, d0
- Excellent sound absorber
- Reduces vibration
- Non-shedding at high air velocity
- Bacterial & Fungal resistant
- Thermal insulator
With a high fire resistance and the anti-fungal and anti-bacterial additives, Fireseal™ is the perfect choice for custodial mattresses cores.
The Fireseal™ core offers the safest flexible foam mattresses possible.
- Fire tested to FTS15
- Bacterial and Fungus resistant
- Vandal Resistant
Made with a core of Fireseal™, Super Safe Mattresses and Pillows are highly resistant to fire yet still offer a great level of comfort. Resistant to ignition as defined in British standards, these mattresses and pillows can be covered in a fabric to suit your specific application.
This mattress and pillow combination is designed to provide maximum fire resistance and maintain a great level of comfort – all in a single wipe clean cover. One purchase, two products.
- Custodial Mattresses
- Acoustic applications
- Air-handling units
- Ducting systems
- Power Generation
- Luxury marine craft
- Home appliances
- Building acoustics
- Extractor fans
- Noise enclosures
- Renewable energy
- Wall linings
- Seat toppers
- Wall panels, plain and covered
- Window reveal liners
- Mullion & Transom acoustic inserts
- Acoustic void closures for tops of walls
- Acoustic void barriers for suspended ceilings
"*" indicates required fields